Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello Connecticut!

Greg and I have now moved to Manchester, Connecticut. We lived in West Hartford and East Hartford last summer (2008) in a woman's house and now we have our own room in a real apartment. By we, I mean Greg. 

I like the Goodwill stores here...more expensive than Texas, but less expensive than New York. I bought some beautiful short boots and finally, after an entire year of searching, a pair of harem/jodhpur pants for $5. To anyone with a grandmother out there, if they still have their large hipped, high wasted, tight ankled pants- please let me know and I will work my way through McDonalds to buy them from you or if you are nice, you can send them to me for free (I will pay shipping of course). 

The people in Connecticut are also very nice. They say "excuse-me" at the grocery store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment