Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things are okay

When I was in college, all I wanted was to have Saturday's and Sunday's to myself. I wanted to wake up in the morning and read the newspaper and have a nice and calm breakfast. I wanted to take walks in the park and take strolls at night. I didn't want to do homework all weekend and hurry from place to place.

Now that I am out of college, I have the time to do these things. Greg bought me a subscription to the New Yorker and so now I get to wake up, make breakfast and read. I also get to listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and I am happy because of this.

Things are okay. They're not great, but I can be thankful for what I have. I am not always grateful or happy. In fact, I am pitiful and depressed most of the time, but at certain moments, I realize that I am very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment