Sunday, February 13, 2011

Music is slowly coming back to me. I was not impressed by the music released in 2010. I did not understand how all of the critics simultaneously praised LCD Soundsystem. They had a few good songs, but their sound was neither new or creative. I liked Florence and the Machine a lot- I listened to them from January until April, but when summer arrived, I was still listening to them because there was no one else. In the Fall, I liked Cults, but they only had one or two songs.

In 2011, I already like two bands, followed by songs that I particularly enjoy. The thing about music is that it has to take you somewhere.

Amadou & Mariam- Sabali
Ohland- Wolf and I


One band that I hope will be coming out with new music is Discovery. They produced my favorite album in 2009, one that I will definitely be listening to in Japan, because that's where the music first took me.

No comments:

Post a Comment