Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's easy to say I don't like this, I want that. I want to do something else, live somewhere warmer, eat more fresh fruit, exercise more. It's so easy to sit here and want all of these different things, but it's so hard to do something about it. Can I get up tomorrow and go somewhere else? Yes, absolutely. But can I leave without any consequences? No. I have a lease until September. I'll have to return my moving bonus because I haven't worked for an entire year. I have no where to store the little furniture that I have procured in the last year. If it is this hard to get up and leave now, what will it be like 10 years from now? When I will be married, have a mortgage, and maybe a baby. My viewpoint, my thought process has changed so much from last year and the year before. I don't know if it's because of the weather, the general cold around this place, but I can't hope for things to change and I don't know what to do in the interim to change things. I know what I can do six months from now, but at this second...no.

No comments:

Post a Comment