Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fuck you Thomas Hardy, Sarah Grand, and CCNY for making me read this shit

If I read Thomas Hardy's Jude the Obscure and Sarah Grand's The Heavenly Twins when I first moved to the United States, I shall have never picked up another book in my life. This would be the end to my English education and I shall have never kindled a fire to read and write books of my own.

I hate this fucking class and everybody in it. The fact that they (the professor and the students) enjoy this class-the discussions, the readings, and the assignments-is an indication of their stupidity and their inability to learn anything worthwhile. To think, I must read both of these books in detail and dissect every sentence in order to write this stupid paper. Nothing is worse than to be forced to read shitty things in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment