Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My gastro schedule for the new year

1. Wondee Siam (the first)
2. inside the Ace Hotel
3. Buttermilk Channel
4. Rockaway Taco (Queens)
5. Le Relais de Venise L'Entrecote
6. Spotted Pig (I am going to treat myself if something really good happens and I don't care if I have to wait three hours)
7. Locande Verde
8. Veselka (always wanted to get pierogie's here, but always end up going somewhere else)
9. Saltie
10. Umi Nom
11. Trini-Gul
12. Calexico Carne Asada
13. Vinegar Hill House
14. M &T
15. Laut
16. Charles' Country Pan Fried Chicken (I've always wanted to get fried chicken in Harlem- let's make it happen this year)
17. Choi
18. Mimi's Hummus

I probably won't go to all of these places, but I sure am going to try. I don't usually make trips out to Brooklyn or Queens and since I am nowhere near Manhattan now, that will be difficult as well, but where there is good food, I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment