Thursday, January 21, 2010

Work

My life has come to a stand still since beginning this job. I forget about things I need to do...like check my bank statements, pay my credit card bill, cut my fingernails, etc. I've been forgetting the smallest and most crucial things. I come home, change, and immediately grab a pint of ice-cream and listen to podcasts such as This American Life, the Moth, and Planet Money. My mind is blank, I can't think of anything and I am constantly trying to remember what I should do as a person who is currently not working for the next few hours...and I don't know what to do. I want to work out, but I am tired. I want to read, but the thought of looking at print is tiring.


1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry work isn't enjoyable. there's nothing harder than working with people you can't get along with (okay, living with them might be harder). i hope things get better! (just to make sure, you're not identified in any way on this site, right? well, regardless, you do work with engineers, so there's gotta be someone who could find out that this is your blog...not to get you paranoid or anything. i'm paranoid, which is why i password-protect certain posts on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete